This week Bloodlines is running a contest to see who can take the best Family Photo! So get your clan, pack, horde or guild together, and snap a picture.
The contest is free to enter, and you may enter as many times as you like (as long as each photo is different).
How to Enter
1) Take a photo of your pack, clan, guild or horde in SL
2) Put the texture in a notecard, along with your name and the Title of the photo
3) Submit the notecard at the Drop Box:
Bloodlines Contest Drop Box or Bloodlines Contest Drop Box South
Time: The contest will run for 1 week, ending on March 14th, 2013.
Judging: Entries will be judged by Mars Bracken, Lyle Maeterlinck and Noire Luminos.
Criteria: Entries will be judged based on the overall image, but some things to consider might be setting, lighting, , and the avatars involved. Photoshopping is acceptable.
– Top 7 entries will be hung in picture frames on Bloodlines property.
– 3rd place entry will win a full 100L Lumen or 10L Blood Tank
– 2nd place entry will win a full 150 Lumen or 15L Blood Tank
– 1st Place entry will win a full 200 Lumen Tank or 20L Blood Tank and a Bloodlines Haunt Destination System, as well as a Vial of Mars Bracken’s Lumens or Blood
For any questions, contact Noire Luminos or a Bloodlines Liaison.
The winners have been announced! You can find them listed on the Bloodlines Facebook page, and on the Bloodlines Wiki, and hanging in-world in our Vampire Temple.